Re[2]: [ST] chain guide needed - quick!

On Monday, September 9, 2002, 10:49:42 AM, Bil Swartz wrote:

> As much as I love the trumpet, this parts and service inconsistency is
> gonna have me shopping for something else unless it's resolved
> soon.

Without going into any of the gory details of the severe problems I've
had with my '00 RS and the latest non-support by TOA, I'll say I 100%
agree with you, Bil; when it is time to trade this bike in on
something different (probably in a couple of years, if this one lasts
that long...), any bike from Triumph will be the last one I consider,
and only after looking at everything else that is out there on the
market at that time that suits my needs.

> Hopefully TOA is listening out there somewhere.

Don't count on it...

- -Keith
'00 RS