[ST] Moving to Houston

Hello all your Texans out there,

"I wasn't born in Texas but I got there as quick as I could", as they
say...so China Dawg and I will be moving to Houston next weekend.  We'll be
spending a few months in Houston before moving off to China again (and the
ST will still be quietly rusting in my father's garage in Scotland).  With a
bit of luck, we will be able to find a rental bike and join the Bandera RAT
Raid in October.

If anyone knows of motorcycle rental places in Texas, please let me know -
all the places I can find do Harleys only - but perhaps it's about time to
try a Harley, after all I've been in the USA for over a year now!

Neil Anderson