[ST] Exception Service

My bike has been off the road for a few repairs for the past month and a
half or so (car driver being incredibly slow to lodge an insurance claim
among other things). Anyway my local dealer (Paul Feeney's Moto Arena,
Nerang, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia) just called up because they'd heard my
bike was off the road and there's a Triumph Rally on this weekend. They've
offered (without me asking) to loan me a bike for the weekend! This really
strikes me as the kind of exceptional service that's missing in the
retail/service industry these days. I've had nothing but the absolute best
service from them and I'm going to be buying everything in future from them
as well as recommending them to anyone who'll listen. If you're in the area
(by the sound of it some of you listees in the US might be better off flying
over here ;-) ) drop in on Greg Lennon for anything bike related that you
might need.

They are by far the best dealer I've even had the pleasure of dealing with
and I'm drafting a letter to Triumph Australia and Triumph in the UK to
recommend them for some sort of dealer award.

Phil
- -who is slightly excited about the prospect of going for a good ride again
this weekend in case you hadn't noticed ;-)
'02 S3 (Slightly broken but getting fixed)