From: Tom Emberson [mailto:ate_st@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 10:07 AM
To: st list
Subject: [ST] Question about trees and other sight seeing in the NW

As some of you know I am going to be heading NW in a couple of days, and
for some reason I have a need to drive through a tree. Where in Oregon
or Washington would one be able to find one of the big red-woods that
have a road cut in it?
For that matter, and good suggestion for sight seeing in Washington,
Oregon, Utah, Colorado would be greatly appreciated.