Re: [ST] '02 SSSA recall? - RAT website

At 09:50 AM 9/11/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Question Triumph Brothers:  If I know that I would also be happy with a
>Kawasaki ZZR, should I trade before I regret not doing so?

This is really a psychological question.  If you know you will be happy
with something else and unhappy without it.  Get it.

Since I only have 700 miles on my RS (and my last bike was an '84 Honda), I
can't comment on the relative merits of another bike vs a Triumph.  My RS
has a few quirks, so that it has a personality.  It is not a soul-less
machine like Honda and Toyota cars are and as I suspect current Japanese
bikes are.  That is important to me (unless the quirks become like a bad
roommate in a too small apartment).

John

http://mail2web.com/ .