Re: [ST] Wiring Aux lights

>The motolights are 35W so you can leave them on all the time without
>upsetting other motorists. The PIAAs are much brighter though so I have
>them wired with the highbeams.

I must ride in areas where drivers are picky at night then.  I get about a
50% flashing highbeam response.  And when I passed a line of 7 truckers at
night in the desert I collected three flaming cigarettes and a mirror of
bright headlights when I finally pulled in front of the last one. Yes, I do
have them aimed properly using the provided cardboard tube.  Perhaps I'll
adjust them downward a bit before trying to rewire.

Doug Bailey