Re: [ST] NEW OWNER - SYDNEY- AUSTRALIA

Sounds about right, my fuel gauge stays at the top for quite a while then
plummets to the red, than I know I've only got about 120 miles worth left.
Since its never too far to the next petrol station here in the UK I usually
wait till the fuel light comes on, even then I've got a good 30 miles worth
left.
I think its caused by the shape of the tank and the position of the sender.
It won't get any better but you'll get used to it and get into the habit of
noting the mileage or re-setting the trip when you fill up.

Pete "British Bull Dawg" Chapman
'02 Sprint ST - BRG