Re: [ST] '02 SSSA recall? - RAT website

<<
So, if your Sprint ST or RS were stolen and the insurance company paid you
$8,000 -$10,000 how many of you would spend the money on a new Triumph?

Lou

Emidiatly!  But I've been accuses of being a bit of a moto-snob. :)

I'll be honest there are still concerns about Triumph of America's support
of their dealer network.  They promise to iron it out, but it's been a long
time coming.  Fortunatly their bikes are a far cry from unreliable.
Unfortunatly when something is requires it can be a bit trying to get parts
and resolution.  It all depends on your own comfort level.  I know that my
Sprint ST will never leave me on the side of the road because the charging
system went belly up(VFR), or a cam chain tensioner went bad(Haybusa,
SuperHawk and F4i) or the clutch gives up(R6).  Are these real examples of
occurances?  Yes.  Are they major concerns because they ALWAYS happen?  NO!
Just like anything we've discussed about the Sprint ST/RS.  There are even
some of these examples that the Japanese manufacturers have not exactly been
quick to help remedy.  Take it for what you will.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen