[ST] Gameboy Substitute??

Hi Guys!  I did do my homework on this one in the archives, but I found
incomplete information.  I believe someone on the list found an
alternative to the Gameboy.  Discussions were briefly focused on Wayne
McDonald's Tunedit software and the "Tuneboy".  Does anyone know if this
works as a viable alternative to the Gameboy?  If so, where can you get
the apparatus and the software.  A google search revealed next to nothing.

The reason I'm asking is that we've found an motorcycle shop in Houston
with a mechanic that we like, and I trust him to work on my bike.  The
biggest hole is that he doesn't have a gameboy . . .  He'd probably get
enough Triumphs through the door to make an investment in the equipment
if it will work. . . .

Lisa

End of st-digest V2002 #514