[ST] RE: HARRY - SYD ST 02 - MOTOGP MEL / OCT 20

G'day Tony, ( AND OTHERS )
Thx for the reply, who would have thought that with all the
other great technology the ST has, it has a crappy fuel sender unit.

I will get the dealer to replace under warranty and see if a new one
is any better, but from other mail seems that's a bit of a long shot.

Speaking of being in Melbourne, I will be down for the MotoGP in October.
arrive Philip Island circuit Thurs midday, leave Monday am.
This will be the 10th visit to the island by bike, guess we've seem
more of VIC than a lot of the locals.
Have to admit, love your country roads, much better than NSW, and your cops
have a better attitude to bikes, over that week anyway.

We will have a marque this year in the trackside camping area.

I will be with a bunch of mates still riding K100's / K1100's.
If you can get there ( OCT 20 ) come over and visit ( beers ),
I have been b/s'ing them since I got the ST, would be good to
have another ST rider to back me up.

Just look for the gorgeous T/Red ST 02 amoung the tired looking BMW's

Stay upright - Cheers - Harry.