Re: [ST] Wiring Aux lights

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Erik Miner wrote:

> Doug: I have PIAA's on and I almost never get flashed by on coming cars.
> Both the Motolights and the Piaa's mount low enough so blinding on coming
> cars really isn't an issue.

Funny, I had exactly the opposite experience with the PIAA's, if they
where aimed high enough to be usefull, I got flashed consistantly from
on comming cars and trucks. To the point where I only used them when
I was the only person on the road. I even got flashed durring the day.

I guess different parts of the country.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 14 months old, 21,400 miles)
 '00 Yamaha WR400F
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500