Re: [ST] '02 SSSA recall? - RAT website

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Burt Barrett wrote:

> For me the question of parts availability is not an issue.  My son is a tech
> at the local Honda Suzuki dealer.  He says they dont stock any parts either.
> Having to order parts is an issue we will have to live with, probably with
> any of the bikes.

Yes, but YamkawHondaSuzookie of America tend to keep in touch with their
stock a lot better than TOA does, so with the Kawi, you have to wait a
couple of days for the part to come from their warehouse in the US,
where with Triumph you stand a significant chance of having to wait for
a container from the UK.

That is why JL is soo attractive, better prices and better shipping from
the UK.

I must admit my data is starting to get old, anyone have any recent data
about purchases in the US?

Tom