Re: [ST] How many of you would spend the money on a new Triumph?

I've had mine 18 months or so, I ride it quite a lot
(not enough though), and will continue to do so.  It's
a great bike, meets my desires perfectly

However, I can't say if I'll buy another.  I'm not
pleased with the customer service from local dealers,
or lack thereof, and parts availability/cost.  Ok,
there's one Triumph dealer with great service, but
they are 65mi away (not what I call local).

It just depends on if they get better at those things
and what they have to offer when it's time for me to
get another bike.  There are other bikes in the sport
touring class that appeal to me now, so I'll just have
to wait and see what's out there when I'm shopping.

I hate to answer your question with such uncertainty,
so I'll say that if I were buying right now - probably
not.