RE: [ST] Various Items for a new member to the list...

Welcome, Kevin, to the world of riding as we Massholes know it. Got a few
questions for you:

A) Where did you take that course, and who was your instructor? I know quite
a few here, and most are pretty decent blokes. (However, two I know are
women, and very competent.) Don't get too critical of the instructors, they
are required to follow the MSF curriculum, which is pretty arcane, IMO.

B) Didn't you read your book? Lane splitting is, in fact, illegal in
Massachusetts. Even if it were not, Massachusetts (cage) drivers are, in
general, so concerned that you might get to the next traffic signal before
them, they'd run you down if you got ahead of them in traffic like that. :O

C) Where in MA are you? We should connect, because I've lived here all my
life (sad, I know). Still, I could show you that we *DO* have some roads
that your mates back home would envy you for riding.

Regards,

Ken M.
'00 RS