[ST] Heated Grips and Frame Slider Installation

I bought my bike used, and it came pretty well equipped, but I'm thinking
about adding the Triumph heated grips and skyking frame sliders.

How tough are each to install if I do it myself?  Do you need any special
tools?  How long (approximately) would it take?  For the heated grips, I have
a throttlemiester.  Is that going to cause any problems?

Lastly, if anyone had these installed by a dealer, how much did it cost?

Thanks,

David
2000 Blue ST
Elgin, IL