Re: [ST] Heated Grips and Frame Slider Installation

On Friday, September 13, 2002, 12:52:44 PM, lau8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> How tough are each to install if I do it myself?  Do you need any
> special tools?  How long (approximately) would it take?  For the
> heated grips, I have a throttlemiester.  Is that going to cause any
> problems?

I had the dealer install mine, so I can't say what tools might be
needed.  I have a Throttlemeister and there are no issues between it
and the heated grips.

> Lastly, if anyone had these installed by a dealer, how much did it cost?

It came as part of the package I negotiated, so I don't know the cost.
Sorry.

- -Keith
'00 RS