From: Stuart Anderson
Subject: [ST] Non-premium fuel

Hello,

I have just filled up my 02 RS with normal unleaded (not premium) and have
noticed that when I strain the engine a bit, like accelerating from a
reasonably slow speed in 3rd, the engine makes a pinging/ rattling noise as
it picks up the revs. I usually run the bike with premium fuel and do not
have this problem. Obviously the solution is going to be to run this tank
out and fill up with premium, then see if it improves, but I am wondering if
anyone else has had this problem?

Also, can I take Doc Dawg?

Cheers
Stuart
02 RS Acidic Yellow
93 DT200R Hot blue with electric pink details (don't ask!)