From: "Louis Jiannine" <LouJ9@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Throttle lubrication
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 05:24:11 -0400

My throttle feels just a little dry when I try small, throttle openings
immediately off idle.  I was about to take the usual parts off, lube the
cables, and white lube throttle grip housing when I noticed that the manual
says to disconnect the negative lead from the battery before adjusting
slack out of the throttle cable??????

So then I am thinking "I don't know diddly about injection systems,
tune-boys, etc" and I decide I better check with the folks on the board
first.

Any tricks, caveats, etc. when removing and lubing throttle cable and
assembly?????

Thanks

Lou