[ST] Budget fork upgrade

Decided to experiment with fork oil levels to see if any
improvements could be made.  I settled on raising the level from
the factory recommended 145mm to 125mm using 10w fork oil.
Preload was backed off to the first mark.  I just rode ~1300
miles on the TRAP Rally in eastern Oregon and the front end is
better in every respect!  With less preload, the initial fork
response is softer, soaking up washboard surfaces and small bumps
nicely.  As the forks compress, the rate increases and nose dive
under heavy braking is greatly reduced---all for the price of a
quart of fork oil.

YMMV.  For the record, my riding weight is ~180 lbs.

- -Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST