[ST] New Triumph paint

The latest edition of Torque arrived in my hallway yesterday so this morning
I settled down to browse through it with my coffee. To my dismay I've
discovered that Triumph have closed their marketing section and their R&D
facility(*). Instead they've resorted to simply logging on to Erics site and
plundering the ideas from the Wild STs section!!!!!

The ST is now available in Aluminium Silver and the Bonnie Cruisers have
options for outline flame paintjobs.

Why do I go to the trouble of having  a bike custom painted only for the
factory to copy it?
Keith Tynan warned me this would happen.

I think the least the factory can do is supply me with a Fireball orange
body kit for my speed triple so that I can once more have a truely unique
machine.

Howlin' Dawg

(*) This is not in fact true.