Re: [ST] New Triumph paint

Any idea which color they eliminated to offer silver?  I doubt they would
add a color without taking one away (past history).  My favorite 2
are the blue and the BRG colors.  I wouldn't miss red too much.

Wes

On Tue Sep 17 at 08:39:46 AM, Howlin' Dawg wrote:

> The latest edition of Torque arrived in my hallway yesterday so this morning
> I settled down to browse through it with my coffee. To my dismay I've
> discovered that Triumph have closed their marketing section and their R&D
> facility(*). Instead they've resorted to simply logging on to Erics site and
> plundering the ideas from the Wild STs section!!!!!
>
> The ST is now available in Aluminium Silver and the Bonnie Cruisers have
> options for outline flame paintjobs.
>
> Why do I go to the trouble of having  a bike custom painted only for the
> factory to copy it?
> Keith Tynan warned me this would happen.
>
> I think the least the factory can do is supply me with a Fireball orange
> body kit for my speed triple so that I can once more have a truely unique
> machine.
>
> Howlin' Dawg
>
> (*) This is not in fact true.

- --
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.