[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #530

Stuart,

My RS did the same thing for a little while after I ran the bike completely
out of gas one time.  If memory serves me correctly it took a little while
for the engine computer to reset itself and then the light went off.  My
dealer's advice was to let it go for 10 on/off cycles and if that didn't
work, bring it in and they would reset it, or fix it if something was wrong.

Not really great advice but it's all I've got.

Nate
00SprintRS