RE: [ST] A new seat for my '01 ST

I had a Mayer seat on my old R80/7.  IMHO, it was ugly as sin - spoilt the
lines of the bike.  But it was the most comfortable seat I've ever had on a
motorcycle.  The "day-long" tag is very apt.  I could (and did) ride all day
on that seat with no discomfort at all.  When I can justify yet another bike
related purchase, I plan to get a Mayer seat made for my ST.  I find the
stock seat only good for a couple of hours before I need a break.

Corbin's customer service has taken a real beating in the letters column of
Motorcycle Consumers News in recent months.  I wouldn't risk buying anything
from them.

Mort Harries
'00 ST
Haworth NJ