Re: [ST] Fuel Sender Noise

>Does everyone's fuel sender still make noise after they had them replaced
>due to the recall?
>
>Mine sqawks like a wounded animal and it gets worse the colder the bike is.
>I am afraid with the cold weather coming on it will never stop making
noise.

That noise'll be the fuel pump in the tank - doesn't seem to do any harm
apart from irritating the rider.
You might be able to get it replaced under warranty if it's bad enough.

The sender just sits there quietly and either leaks, tells lies to the fuel
gauge, or goes on forever.
If I'd got a good one I'd keep it & ignore any recalls.

Jez