[ST] Rear Rack

OK, I spent about 2 1/2 hours today trying to install the rear rack and it
is still not done.  Need to go to the hardware store for 2 bolts that were
not included or originally on the bike.  And then just about get everything
together and my seat lock is not working right.

So, my question is this:  those of you with the rear rack, how is your seat
lock release cable routed?  Mine is routed such that is getting pinched and
not releasing to lock the seat in place.  And most other routing ways I
tried have the cable in the way and not "neat".  Please let me know or post
any pictures.

Thanks,

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx