Re: [ST] Abuse and neglect

Change the oil, check coolant.. if it's more than two years old change it,
ditto for brake fluid, clean and adjust chain, use old fuel and maybe add
some Techron to clean out the injector and fuel system, and of course check
tire pressures. Check all lights are operative, do a general safety check..
looking for leaks etc. And most important take a bit of time to get you
riding skills back up to snuff.

Erik