Re: [ST] for Bird Dawg - ST upgrades

Yes,
Lets keep the SSA.  It a pleasure to remove the rear wheel just to take
it to the dealer for a tire change when you don't have the time to do it
yourself.  Besides, it looks great and higher tech than the DSA.
 Although a belt or shaft drive would be nice since we're wishing.

Dave "Olde Dawg" Bardell
01 ST
02 Scorpa Trials