Re: [ST] Re: ST improvements

Bill,

I think they are equivalent of something like 165W on high beam (which I run
all the time). I am at work so I can't give you the exact specs. Regarding
"getting flashed" for high beams, about one in 15-20 cars or so will flash
me. I lower the beams, then crank them on again as I consider that an
acceptable "flash" ratio considering the safety factor they provide.

No overheating is palpable when I examine the head lamp housing and
associated wiring by hand...and that's in 95 degree weather. Suggest talking
to Sport Touring Acc. folks about any questions regarding power draw, etc.

Mitch