RE: [ST] Metzeler Sportecs

At 02:44 AM 9/24/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>but the rewards of a tire that inspires the
>level of confidence found in the Metzeler Sportecs is WELL worth it, TO ME.

You said it Ken Mitchell. What's the cents per mile more I spend on better
tires? I don't know but it's trivial and IMO pointless after you've laid
out the bucks for the bike, gear, time to ride. Give me the sticky ones. If
your riding is limited to commuting and/or touring above doesn't
apply.  Most of the people I've met on this list have, as I do, a healthy
mix of sport riding included in above categories .

My ST has developed the oft reported 'turning the bars induced throttle'. I
really don't want to take it to the shop since I use one in the next state.
But I also don't want to try to reroute the cables myself. Basically I'd
just like to ride & do nothing but put gas in it and lube chain. And maybe
check air pres. once a month.

Lights: I have been using Phillips V+ and one of the HB's is burned out. I
will replace with same.

Hooray for FALL. The best riding season is upon us. Hooray for the band, too.

John Petrey, Jr.