[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #539

Hey Scott,
    Very nice story. What route did you use and was Kelowna,BC your
turnaround point? I grew up in Washington (Olympia), however 9 yrs ago I up
and moved to warmer climes (Phoenix). It's pictures like you  uploaded that
cause that little voice in my head (they're not that loud...yet) to start
asking why I moved to the desert. Happy riding!
JohnnyO
'01 Sapphire Blue ST

9/24/02 9:55