RE: [ST] BOOTS (help)

Tony,

Triumph has 3 different style boots, and only the most expensive ones have
any "racer bits" showing. I highly recommend the Goretex ones they have, a
great value. I bought the "Explorer" boots for my son ($150 US). They are a
mix of leather and textile, but are said to be waterproof. Brian says they
are very comfortable, and breathe nicely.

If those styles don't work for you, look at Sidi On Road, Daytona Gortex,
Dainese Touring, and one of the Alpinestars models. All plain black, with
only an embossed logo for graphics, but most also have a rubber toe shifter
pad and a Scotchlite reflector on the heel.

hth

Ken M.