Re: Subject: [ST] Motorcycle safety survey

<All you Australian and especially Tasmanian liSTers out there,>snip
<Stuart>

I would like to go even further, so to speak...if the gov't of Tas would
kindly ship my bike and me over, I would do an extended 'in situ'
involvement with riding on the island and promise to fill in the
questionnaire in great detail in return.

maybe even - Tas could split the cost with the 'mainland' guys and we'd
include all of Oz in the riding sample. Perhaps some fellow liSTers from
Canada, the US, GB, and other yet more diverse perspectives would also
volunteer?

papydawg, dusting off the passport