[ST] Puked

OK, help me here folks.
Yesterday I had an extended ride home after work. About ninety mile slater
when I pull up at the back drive I shut Merlin off and went to the garage
to open the door. When I removed my helmet I heard the fan running which I
thought was strange as the temperature was only in the upper seventies. I
was in the garage about five minutes and most of this time the fan was
running and then shut itself off as normal. Most times this has happened
has been in the really hot summer and then the fan usually runs only about
two minutes.
Now here's the kicker. When I walked back to Merlin there was a small
puddle of coolant under the middle of the bike. probably about four or five
tablespoons worth. And a small drip off the back middle of the lower belly
pan.
I took Merlin inside and removed both middle fairings and then the lowers.
beside some three year old light oil coating on the oil cooler lines I
found nothing.
I checked and tightened all hose connections but found all seeming to be
all right as is. No fluid anywhere I could find except on the inside of the
lowers but very light.
I then removed the tail section and the fluid overflow bottle was full to
the top line instead of the middle as always before? I then removed the
radiator cap and it appeared to be full.
I rode in again today and let Merlin's warm for an extended time before
leaving and when I got to work at idle. No leak that I can tell.
My concern is that come Monday I have the track school and am concerned
that something is amiss. Maybe a fluke?
Any ideas?

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"