Re: [ST] Race Tech and Progressive Fork Springs

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 08:00:13AM -0800, George Cope wrote:
> I need some help, please.  Many of you have done the fork mod using Race
> Tech's Fork Emulator and replacement springs.  However, I could not find
> replacement fork springs on either the Race Tech or Progressive Suspension
> websites:
>  http://www.racetech.com/  http://www.progressivesuspension.com/
>
> I e-mailed Race Tech.  No response yet, except for the order confirmation
> for the Emulator, bushings and seals.  I even called my local Cycle Gear
> shop and they could not find Progressive Springs for my ST either.  Is there
> a part number or description that I am missing?  Thanks for any help.

Might try http://www.dynamohumm.com   They're in Canada but ship to the
US parcel post, have great prices, respond to inquiries (calling their
800# is quickest), and are well-respected on "other" lists.  It's where
I bought my current racetech springs from.

Laters,
Brian
- --
Euless, TX