[ST] Tank Bag Installation

Hello,

I've just got myself a Triumph sports tank bag which I've installed. (By the
way, why do Triumph bolt the tank on with those torque bolts that require
purchase of tools to remove them and put the mounting clips on!!)

I was wondering, however, where to put the strap at the front. I understand
from the instructions that it goes around the black part of the frame that
the headlights are mounted on, where it joins the main frame underneath the
headstock. Is this correct?

By the way, for those of you who read my long saga about the crash and
subsequent dodgy repair work, Triumph Australia paid for all the repairs and
parts on warranty, so I am a happy camper again. Did 330km today and the
bike is running like a dream!

Thanks for your help,
Stuart Anderson
Launceston Tasmania