Re: [ST] Price Sports exhaust & Triumph dealership in NYC

In a previous email, Q stated:
> And would anyone know the name/number/website of a dealership who sells
> Triumph (parts) in NYC?

Dealers in the city? None. Nada. Zip. Big City Motorcycles, which was on
11th Ave. at 42nd, closed its doors unannounced about a year ago. You
would have to go to the suburbs. The closest to the city that I know of
is Cycle Connection in Lodi, NJ (owned by the same people that owned Big
City.) Also there is Branchville Motors in Branchville, CT and Rockwell
Cycle in Ft. Montgomery, NY I believe there are one or two on Long
Island. I go to Freehold Triumph in Freehold, NJ, about an hour from the
city. To find a local dealer go to:
http://www.triumph.co.uk/site/dealers/dealer.cfm

As for online parts there are numerous ones here in the states. One of
the good, closer ones is Great Bay in Hampton, NH:
http://www.greatbaymotorcycles.com/

But the best, pricewise and speedwise is Jack Lilley in the UK:
http://www.jacklilley.com/
The prices on the site include the VAT. Which is deducted when shipped
to the States. Send an email to Steve Lilley for the price that you
would pay.

HTH

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
             -- Doctor Who