[ST] tire shopping

Shameless plug time:

For those shopping for tires and unable or unwilling to support the
local bike shop, check out www.swmototires.com . Their prices are good
and the free shipping is hard to beat. Best of all though is the
service. Blaine (owner) had the tires in a box before I had finished
my conversation with his wife - I was thoroughly impressed. It gave me
some peace of mind to know that my money was going to support a small
"mom and pop" operation and not a heartless super store.

Thanks to all on the list for previous advice on tire choice and other
technical info. I ended up getting the Michelin Pilot Roads and after
only 15 curvy miles I can safely say that they are much more
confidence inspiring than the stock and well squared BT-57s. They turn
in at an even rate and hold a line well. I know it's not fair to
compare worn out to new, but I'm happy with these tires.

Eric
Corvallis, OR
99 ST