Re: [ST] first time

Linda Wood wrote:
> I have to remove the wheels to replace the tyres.
> Is the rear removal just a case of undoing the large nut & clip on the right
> side then slipping the wheel out or what?

You'll need to remove the silencer to get the wheel out, and if you have
the panniers, expect to spend a little time finding the right angle to
get the wheel off and on. (Or, loosen/remove the RHS pannier bracket.)
The pannier bracket limits how much room you have to get the wheel out.
Make sure you have a torque wrench to torque the nut back on to the
proper tightness (146 Nm), and when removing the nut make sure you keep
the dished washer in the correct orientation.

> Don
> Cairns, Aust.

I was lucky enough to do some business in Melbourne and Sydney a few
years ago, so I detoured to Cairns after the end of the job to go
diving. Nice place you live in!
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
San Jose, CA (USA)