RE: [ST] first time

As has been said, it is very easy.

One thing I'll add. When done, take your bike off the center (trans: centre)
stand. Check the collar or clamp, or whatever you call that thingy that
holds the silencer onto the rest of the exhaust assembly. The bolt on the
clamp has the potential to protrude into the space occupied by the center
stand when it is up. You'll just want to make sure that the two aren't
making contact with one another. I didn't get this right the first time and
didn't realize it until about 1k miles later.

Cheers.

Peter Chittum - '01 BRG Sprint ST
San Jose, CA, USA

End of st-digest V2002 #917