[ST] Re: Adding Hard Bags Problem

Thanks for your input.  We called the "other" dealer, who knew right away
what the problem was.  Turns out when I told the parts guy at Canton Cycles
(and I won't mention any names) I needed the bag mounts, he didn't know
there was a kit.  So first I bought the main brackets.  Then had to go back
for the locks.  Then the bracket for the downturned pipe.  Then after this
turn signal problem, I had enough!  I ordered the shorter turn signals from
Libby's in New Haven.  And I probably paid a lot more buying piecemeal.  So
much for Canton Cycles!
Linda in CT
Pres., Triumph Riders of New England
www.triumphriders.org