Re: [ST] 02 vs 03 ST and pricing?

The Kelly Blue Book says:
Suggested Retail Value $7390 (but that's dealer
reatail...)

This is what NADA Blue Book says:
Model:   SPRINT ST
  Low Retail:   $5,135
  Average Retail:   $6,755
  High Retail:   $7,160

My ST is going into the Washington Post classifieds
this Sunday.  The weather here is supposed to be Sunny
and around 70F.

The ad will say...

Sprint ST, red, 14k mi, factory hard bags, rack +
carbon can, dbl bbl screen, Corbin deerskin seat w/
backrest. $6800, 540-751-0258

The ad doesn't mention it, but I will throw in the
Factory Service Manual and the Stock seat too.

Somewhere between above "Average" would be OK with me.

Thanks,

Rich
- - selling to finance other projects.