Re: [ST] Can you hear me now?

Actually I don't blame them.  I was passed by a Harley on my RS last
fall and the #!@* thing was so loud it hurt my ears from 35 yards ahead!
  I hate the sound of a Harley with open pipes.  Dry Fart!  Valkyries
with straight pipes sound cooler, but are no less obnoxious.

Yes!  I'm too old!

Jack Hays wrote:
>  "It's scaring the bikers. We're not welcome," said Tommy Murray of Hanahan. "You're not going
>  to go somewhere where you're not welcome."
>
>  The law only will be applied when someone loudly revs their engine or speeds away loudly, said
>  Charleston Police Maj. Herbert Whetsell.

- --
John Albright
'02 RS
Chattanooga