[ST] FS: 2001 Sprint ST

Sorry for the Spam, but I thought I'd see if anyone here might be
interested before I pay to list this on cycletrader.com.

I am selling my 01 Triumph Sprint ST only for the reason that I don't have
much use for it this year or next.  I have a big trip to Alaska this year
on a KLR650, which will use all of my vacation time, so the Sprint will
likely sit until next year.  I've got a longer 2-up trip thought out for
next year on the ST1100....so again, what am I going to do with the Sprint?

The basic details are as such.  23K miles, British Racing Green with
matching saddlebags, and nearly every touring mod you can think of.  A full
listing is available here  --->  http://tad.gralewski.com/mytriumph.html
- - also includes Race Tech fork internals (valves and springs).  Bike is in
very good condition - it's been ridden, but has been well maintained.

I'm asking $8000, but will entertain any and all serious offers.  Delivery
can be arranged, and I'm mounting a new set of tires on it this week.  The
bike is ready to go, is in very good shape, and is a blast to ride.  Fly
into Chicago, I'll pick you up from the airport, and you can ride it home.
Or, I'll ride it to you and figure out a way to get home - I'm flexible
like that.  :-)

If anyone out there is looking to acquire a Sprint and turn it into an
ultra-tourer, here's your chance to avoid spending $14,000 to do so.  This
has been a fantastic bike for me, and I don't have a bad thing to say about
it.  I wish I could see parking it for 2 years, but that seems a waste,
especially if someone else can enjoy it.

Any questions or offers - please email me off-list.  Thanks

Tad Gralewski   tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01 Triumph Sprint ST - Allison
95 ST1100 - STress-Reliever  STOC #1539
01 Kawasaki KLR 650
89 Yamaha FZR400 - Trackbike
93 CBR1000F - The Black Whale - R.I.P. (rebuild in progress)
http://tad.gralewski.com
"If you want to improve,
be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus