[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #924

There are no synchros in motorcycle transmissions, unless some of the
inline stuff (BMW, Goldwing) has them. None of the transverse gearboxes has
them, anyway.
Bare

Having grown up on BMWs, I only assumed. All the more reason to match RPMs!

Subject: [ST] Melted Lower Fairing?

Um, yeah.

I just notice my lower right fairing is being melted by my exhaust
pipes...

Anyone else?  Suggestions?

Jamison

Yea, Take the fairing off and gently prior the bracket out a bit and replace it.  I also put a little bit of aluminized duct tape (the real stuff for heating ducts, NOT duck tape) on mine.  It was one of those "they all do thats" back in '99.  Haven't heard of it much since.

David
'99ST

  *
          <a target=_blank