Re: [ST] 19mm hex question

LiSTers:

I'm going to order one of these. Thanks for posting this - very useful info
the likes of which is so often posted on ST/RS List which is one of the
reasons it is so useful.

Related question: While I'm getting my 19 mm wrench I want to order the
other sizes I need. WHAT ARE THEY? There's another size for front brake
calipers, right? What's the size? Also what are others?

TIA,
Apex Dawg