Re: [ST] Tire question and Brief Ride Report

In a previous email, Big Riff stated:
> I just replaced my original tires with Avon Azarros. I found a 19mm hex
> wrench at www.mdmetric.com  Here's a link:
>
> http://mdmetric.com/bondhus/catalogdetailcfm10.html
>
> I think I ordered part number 12288.  With shipping it only came to
> around $16 and I got it the next day.
>
> I tried the Sears Hardware store as well, the biggest hex wrench they
> carry is a 17mm.

Thanks. I deal with McMaster-Carr on a regular basis so I should be able
to get one from them if I really need it. I'm going to try the spark
plug socket gag. If that doesn't work it's "Mac-Carr."

> Also, I'm in Freehold, NJ -- If you want to borrow mine you're more than
> welcome.  Freehold shouldn't be more than an hour ride from Verona.

Yep. About 50 miles. I bought the Blue Devil at Freehold
Triumph-Honda-Ducati. I also bring it down there for servicing. Great
bunch of people in the service dept.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
             -- Doctor Who