[ST] Question: Changing steering angle/weight on front wheel

A question for those who have experimented with effective head angle...

I find that with Heli-bars moving me further back in the saddle, I have the feeling that handling is high speed stability is adversely affected by not having enough weight on the front wheel.  This effect is probably increased, or maybe even caused, by having the large screen.

An easy solution whould be to lower the bars again, but I was wondering if anyone has played about with either sliding the forks up through the triple trees by 5-10mm, or for those with ride height adjustable suspension, jacking the back end up slightly.

Any thought or comments, anyone, please?

Alex