[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #937

<<<An easy solution whould be to lower the bars again, but I was wondering
if anyone has played about with either sliding the forks up through the
triple trees by 5-10mm, or for those with ride height adjustable suspension,
jacking the back end up slightly.>>>

Yes, you can do wonders to fine-tune your bike by either adjusting the rear
ride height or pulling the forks through the triple clamp.  Given what you
describe, I would suggest pulling the forks up about 10mm.  Do this in small
increments, it will make a big difference and can make your bike "twitchy"
if you go too far.  If you need more, do it again.  After you adjust your
forks once or twice it's easy.

- -Stephen