From: Robin Silk robin.silk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:53:33 -0400
To: RS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Worth repairing a 2001 RS?

I have found a 2001 RS (3000 miles) which has suffered from getting wedged
on the front bumper of an inattentive 4-wheeled vehicle. The entire front
plastics are broken including the front sides. It will need new headlamps
and turn signals plus a front mudguard. The windshield and mirrors are OK.

The price is approx US$3k (clear title). Assuming there is no serious damage
to rads, forks, brakes, frame, etc. Is it worth replacing all that expensive
plastic? Any other suggestions from someone who has done a similar
reparation?

Robin Silk

http://mail2web.com/ .