RE: [ST] Triumph BF cruiser pics

I don't think it is that bad, or ugly. It is just WAY excessive. But that
seems to be the way to get at the average american cruiser rider's heart.
After all, the cruiser is 50% of the U.S. motorcycle market, and most of us
americans tend to buy into the theory that bigger is better and a 750 is
somehow a "starter" bike.

Although I'd never, ever, in a million years own one, I hope it is a great
success for Triumph. And I think it will be, if they can keep it somewhat
affordable. Between the Bonnie America/Speedmaster, and this, if they have a
really consistent cash cow, that could mean more R&D £££ on other bikes that
aren't quite as profitable. And maybe that will mean a technologically
upgraded sport tourer that will make me drool as much as I did when I first
looked at/rode/lusted after the ST...once I've put on a few 10k more miles
on this one, that is.

Peter Chittum - '01 BRG Sprint ST
San Jose, CA, USA